HOW WE WORK
- Meeting: PAN-SOY organises meetings with associations who comply with the values of entrepreneurship and solidarity, but also, have an available space that fits the programme’s requirements. During this stage, the interested parties need to attend an Information Session, Applicant Workshop, visit an existing PAN-SOY plant and sign the Candidate Application Form.
- Admission: The associations complete the Application Dossier and in front of a jury made up of PAN-SOY’s multidisciplinary team, they present their business plan. They share their commitment to social responsibility with their community by introducing both their strategic partner and their beneficiaries.
The associations whose applications are successful receive:
- Semi-industrial machinery (as a loan): blender, kitchen, worktable, freezer and oven.
- 400kg of soya at once.
- Various utensils: pots, scales, jars, buckets, among others.
SISTEMA ELÉCTRICO PARA NUEVOS LOCALES
INSTRUCTIVO PARA DISTRIBUCIÓN DE EQUIPOS
RENDIMIENTO UN KILO DE SOYA
Manual_Comodatario VOL7: Recomendaciones de Negocios
Manual_Comodatario VOL2: La_Planta PAN-SOY
The new micro-enterprises who are accepted into the Programme also receive a place on the 90 hour-long Curso Gastronómico Empresarial (Gastronomic Business Course). The purpose of this is so that every team develops and/or strengthens their abilities and knowledge in: Good Handling Practices, Business Management, Production, Entrepreunerial Competences, Monitoring and Social Responsibility.
This training permits every PAN-SOY micro-enterprise to apply the adequate techniques in elaborating quality products, which are also profitable, whilst at the same time fulfilling their commitment to their community.
CONVERSION DE TEMPERATURAS DE HORNEADOS
IMPLEMENTOS DE LIMPIEZA Y DESINFECCION EN LAS PLANTAS
IMPLEMENTOS PARA LAVADO DE MANOS
INSTRUCTIVO-PARA EL SERVICIO DE REFRIGERIO Y ALMUERZOS
INSTRUCTIVO PARA EL TRANSPORTE DE PRODUCTOS
RECOMENDACIONES PARA HORNEADO DE PRODUCTOS
TABLA DE EQUIVALENCIAS
TIPOS DE MASAS
USO DEL UNIFORME COMPLETO Y LIMPIO
Como lavarse las manos
ACCOMPANIMENT AND MONITORING
- Monthly visits: personalised and permanent accompaniment delivered through Territorial Coordinators, present in the regions of intervention. These coordinators provide guidelines and recommendations to improve each burgeoning business.
- Ration calendar: in order to guarantee the quality and nutritional value of the rations, PAN-SOY has elaborated a recipe book and schedule adapted to the reality and preferences of each region.
- Monitoring and continual training:
PAN-SOY measures the performance of each micro-enterprise, delivering a statistical report twice a year to the micro-enterprise managers and their strategic partners, outlining their recent results. PAN-SOY continuously trains each micro-enterprise according to their specific needs.
The PAN-SOY micro-entrepreneurs who comply with the following prerequisites for a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum period of 4 years, may apply to become owners of their loaned machinery.
- Achieve the goals that were outlined in their Business Plan.
- Comply with the delivery of free rations to their beneficiaries.
- Demonstrate business maturity (formalization, Good Handling Practices and a consolidated work team).
The PAN-SOY team examines each Application Dossier and selects which micro-enterprises are to become owners.
EXPEDIENTE POSTULACIÓN A PROPIETARIA
HISTORIAS I PROM DE PROPIETARIAS PANSOY
HISTORIAS II PROM DE PROPIETARIAS PANSOY
ACCOMPANIMENT OF OWNERS
The new owners are integrated into the PAN-SOY Network of Micro-enterprise Owners, and during this phase, the following occurs:
- Accompaniment by the PAN-SOY Coordinators through quarterly visits.
- Training for new micro-enterprise owners, reinforcing the promotion of social responsibility.
- Community actions to promote healthy eating.