HOW WE WORK
- Meeting: PanSoy organises meetings with associations who comply with the values of entrepreneurship and solidarity, but also, have an available space that fits the programme’s requirements. During this stage, the interested parties need to attend an Information Session, Applicant Workshop, visit an existing PanSoy plant and sign the Candidate Application Form.
- Admission: The associations complete the Application Dossier and in front of a jury made up of PanSoy’s multidisciplinary team, they present their business plan. They share their commitment to social responsibility with their community by introducing both their strategic partner and their beneficiaries.
The associations whose applications are successful receive:
- Semi-industrial machinery (as a loan): blender, kitchen, worktable, freezer and oven.
- 400kg of soya at once.
- Various utensils: pots, scales, jars, buckets, among others.
The new micro-enterprises who are accepted into the Programme also receive a place on the 90 hour-long Curso Gastronómico Empresarial (Gastronomic Business Course). The purpose of this is so that every team develops and/or strengthens their abilities and knowledge in: Good Handling Practices, Business Management, Production, Entrepreunerial Competences, Monitoring and Social Responsibility.
This training permits every PanSoy micro-enterprise to apply the adequate techniques in elaborating quality products, which are also profitable, whilst at the same time fulfilling their commitment to their community.
ACCOMPANIMENT AND MONITORING
- Monthly visits: personalised and permanent accompaniment delivered through Territorial Coordinators, present in the regions of intervention. These coordinators provide guidelines and recommendations to improve each burgeoning business.
- Ration calendar: in order to guarantee the quality and nutritional value of the rations, PanSoy has elaborated a recipe book and schedule adapted to the reality and preferences of each region.
- Monitoring and continual training:
PanSoy measures the performance of each micro-enterprise, delivering a statistical report twice a year to the micro-enterprise managers and their strategic partners, outlining their recent results. PanSoy continuously trains each micro-enterprise according to their specific needs.
The PanSoy micro-entrepreneurs who comply with the following prerequisites for a minimum period of 2 years and a maximum period of 4 years, may apply to become owners of their loaned machinery.
- Achieve the goals that were outlined in their Business Plan.
- Comply with the delivery of free rations to their beneficiaries.
- Demonstrate business maturity (formalization, Good Handling Practices and a consolidated work team).
The PanSoy team examines each Application Dossier and selects which micro-enterprises are to become owners.
EXPEDIENTE POSTULACIÓN A PROPIETARIA
ACCOMPANIMENT OF OWNERS
The new owners are integrated into the PanSoy Network of Micro-enterprise Owners, and during this phase, the following occurs:
- Accompaniment by the PanSoy Coordinators through quarterly visits.
- Training for new micro-enterprise owners, reinforcing the promotion of social responsibility.
- Community actions to promote healthy eating.