HOW TO JOIN THE PROGRAMME
CREATE YOUR MICRO-ENTERPRISE
How to apply to PAN-SOY:
Do you want to share your profits with those who have less? Do you want to set up a gastronomic business and do not have the capital to do it?
- Form a committed and enterprising team: join people like you, with the ambition of creating a gastronomic and socially responsible company, donating a minimum of one hundred daily rations to people in need in your community.
- Get to know us: contact the territorial coordination team of your region and attend an information session to learn about the requirements, achievements and commitments of PAN-SOY in your area.
- Get a location: this environment must be adequate to install the Plant, work comfortably and in good/hygienic conditions, in order to produce and sell quality products.
- Establish yourself formally: present the documents that prove that your group is legally constituted or institutionally recognized.
- Certify yourself: make sure that you have a valid health card.
- Complete the application folder: fill out the forms together with your work team and your strategic partner.
- Attend a demonstration session: this will be useful to answer any questions you may have and return the application folder in a timely manner.
- Support the business plan: introduce yourself and your work team to the representatives of PAN-SOY, in order to present your socially responsible gastronomic business plan, alongside your strategic partner.
What do the PAN-SOY micro-entrepreneurs earn?
The PAN-SOY micro-entrepreneurs earn both economically and personally.
- Economic: the more effort you put in, the more you earn! With more products sold, there is more economic gain for the micro-enterprise.
- Personal: a great personal gain comes directly from the community, because the investment is ultimately for its growth.
With your work, you will contribute to the development of your community!